My Blog List

Friday, November 11, 2011

CCEE1145-Eat Ham


For the CCEE Stampers challenge this week we were to include 3 different shapes on your card. For example: Circle, Square, Star, Diamond, or even a die shape) I have had this stamp for several years and I think it is the first time I have used it. I am sure this message is what all the Turkeys are saying this month.

We would love for you to join us in the CCEE Stampers blog challenge. Check out the details and see the awesome cards the other team members made .

This card also qualifies for the Twisted Sister Challenge, to make a Thanksgiving card and have 11 punched objects on our cards. I do believe the fall folage has more than 11 punches.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Hope your birthday was Happy Happy Shirtley! Your burfday fell on a CCEE day! Whoot!

    This is a very special happy Turkey Day card! Love it! Those are some very nice flowers! oooh, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Oh, Shirley, this is AWESOME!! Love this funny turkey with his sign, but you REALLY did a fab job on that fall garland of flowers - WOW! Great sentiment too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Girlfriend, your card is wonderful - love the cute turkey!! Wow, your garland is totally gorgeous and amazing. I wish I could get mine to look like yours - mine always seem either too full or not full enough.

    ReplyDelete