My Blog List

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tea Pot Party Card



The tea potters were making cards this week to send to Neil who had a really bad accident. We are hoping to cheer him up. I wanted to make him a card and to do one that had no foo foo on it. The designer paper is from DCWV and the silver I embossed with a diamond embossing folder. I used a strip of white across the center, but black ribbon would have looked better, but I promised myself to not put that foo foo on Neil's card. I distressed the red piece of card stock to give it a more manly look.

Thanks for stopping in to see me.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent choices for a man's card! Love the image, too. I hope that your card helps to lift Neil's spirits and that he has a speedy recovery.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girlfriend,
    Awesome card - perfect and manly! I really like the use of the diamond EF - adds sort of a chrome feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, the mojo is a-flowing!!!! Awesome card, Shirt!! I love using my diamond plate EF on "manly" cards - way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally awesome...love your choice of textures

    ReplyDelete