My Blog List

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sock Monkey Card Club

I met with my friends yesterday for our monthly card club. We met at Thala's house and she loves sock monkey's. We decided to surprise her and everyone made a sock monkey card. Here is the one I made. I used Recollections dp and I really love this pad of paper. Red, black and white is my favorite color combo.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my little monkey card.

Challenges:
Totally Papercrafts
-Make your own flowers
My Mums Craft Shop - Favorite color combo

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is waaay too cute. I love your card and the sock monkey is kissin' cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, your card is cute - but sock monkeys totally creep me out - I mean goose bumps and icky feelings - sock monkeys and clowns! But, your card is cute - I'm just pretending the sock monkey is a flower when I look at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and your flowers are gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb and funny card.Your design is fantastic and flowers are gorgeous. You have done great work.

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Card Printing

    ReplyDelete