My Blog List

Monday, May 28, 2012

Paper Cupcakes Bingo Challenge


The Paper Cupcakes challenge for this week is given by Danie May. She has challenged us to bingo.
Pick 3 elements from the below grid that are in a row, can be horizontal, vertical, or diagonal and incorporate them into your card or project.  I chose the  Paper Cupcakes  new image "Lady Bugs birthday ".  I ended up with two bingo's on my card.  I hope you will join us for the challenge. You do not have to use a paper cupcake image, but you will get your name in the drawing twice if you do.   You can  check our blog for a image at a really reduced rate or go to Paper Cupcake's store.   We would like to see what you do with your image.  You can go to  There's Magic in the Air  to upload your card.  See you there.
Thanks for stopping in today.

Challenges:


Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes
 DLART   -  LMMC #35  - Anything goes
Southern Girls - use die cuts

7 comments:

  1. Very cute I love the elements

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girlfriend, so cute! All the little partiers are darling and you did a wonderful job on the coloring - as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card. The image is so cute, love it. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner, and hope to see you back.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image... Super Fabby Creation!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Thanks for joining our challenge here at Southern Girls. kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a pretty card the lace adds so much dimension to the card and gives the card a really homespun look, love it.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete