My Blog List

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Shy Bear Tangoing over at The Outlawz

Shy Bear is tangoing over at the Outlawz challenge.  The challenge over there is to make a card that has to do with song or dance.   I added a flower to Ms. Shy Bear's hair instead of coloring it.   I colored them with copics.  The paper I used is My Mind's Eye, my favorite paper.

I appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to stop by.  I am off to get ready for church.  Have a wonderful day.

Challenges:

The Outlawz -Sing and dance
Marker Pop - Color something
Card Crafter's Circle - Ribbon and Roses

2 comments:

  1. Another great card Shirley ! Love the image ! So sweet ! Love your papers too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley this is really cute. I love the teeny flower you added to her hair. Super coloring!

    ReplyDelete