My Blog List

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December Sneak Peek


TODAY starts the beginning of the Sneak Peeks for the soon to be released new stamps that will be in Mark's Finest Paper store soon.  I have chose to use the cute set called "you've got style".  This set has different shoes, purses and sentiments which are perfect to make some really cute girl friend  cards.   I paper pieced this boot and purse to match with Paper Studio paper.  

Stay tuned for future sneak peeks which will go on  until next Tuesday and then the blog hop will begin.

4 comments:

  1. Love the shoes and purse - fun image and papers. Cute, cute, cute! Hugz to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool card Shirley ! I love the paper piecing ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so adorable, love the zebra print and the cute images.

    ReplyDelete