My Blog List

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge #22-Hawaiian Shirts

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge-Hawaiian Shirts


This week over at Speedy TV's Inspiration challenge,  I have picked out  Hawaiian shirts for us to get our inspiration from.  My sunset colors look a little different than the sunset in the first shirt which I chose for my inspiration.   I used more orange than yellow.   I used two different Mark' Finest Paper stamp sets.  One is "I need a vacation" and the other is "Flamingo on vacation". 





Here are the inspiration pictures:


I hope you will come over to Speedy Tv and join us for the challenge.  You could win a prize, if you do.

6 comments:

  1. Your colorful Hawaiian shirts card has just cheered me up from the rainy day we are having here. Love these bright happy colors and the wonderful sponging and the way you carried the colors over into the sun and flowers - awesome job, Shirley, as always! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so love the colours of your card Shirley ! Just a fantastic summer creation ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors Shirley! Fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nicely done card really does shout Summer! with it's bright and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh - very, very pretty card! I think we should be there sitting under the tree with little umbrella drinks. I think you matched the colors quite well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are on a roll with the funniest cards! Love these shirts on the flamingos - fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete