My Blog List

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Inspiration Challenge #28 - Fun Cookies

This week for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge, I chose some really cute cookies for the inspiration.
For the rest of this month we are using food for inspiration.  This week I used the Mark's Finest Paper
stamp sets - Country Charm, Recipe Completer and Holly Jolly Greetings.  I don't know if you can tell, but the gray card stock is suppose to be a cookie sheet with little cookies on it.  These cookies are making me hungry.

Here are the inspiration pictures:


Aren't these just the cutest cookies ever?   I hope you will come on over to Speedy TV and join us for this fun Inspiration challenge.  I want to see what you do with these yummy cookies.

Other challenges:  Loves Rubberstamps - use a sentiment on the front of the card









13 comments:

  1. Cookies tooooo adorable to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable mix of stamps! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable mix of stamps! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cookies -- and a really fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milk and cookies - sounds good to me!! Your cookie sheet only has 3 left, so they must be good!!! Great idea to pair the cow stamp up with your cookie inspiration - your mind runs circles around me!!!! Like the pink with the black and white for your colors - Fun card, Shirt!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, your card turned out so, so adorable!! The mix of stamps work well together and your colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card design. What great colour choices. Great sentiment too. A perfect entry for our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so sweet Shirley ! Love the face of the little cow ! And I love the photos of cookies ! They are gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah you played! I love this adorable cow and the cute design. Definetly will not forget those cookies, lol. Great design and colors. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors! Love the embossing! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pictures you selected - I miss cookies! Fun card with the mixed pun and images. Genius! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete