My Blog List

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Inspiration Challenge - Beautiful Leaves


The inspiration challenge over at Speedy TV is all about the beautiful leaves.  I used Mark's Finest Paper Stamps "Autumn Glory" and "Autumn Splendor".  This picture of my card does not show the embossing on the acorns real well.  In real life they really shine with the gold embossing.  I created the leaves by rubbing ink pads over them, then I used versa mark and clear embossed them.  I was really pleased with the out come.  We have chosen some really pretty leaves for the inspiration challenge, I hope you will head on over to Speedy TV.   Kathy, Nancy and I would love to have you join us. 

Here are the pictures:





Thanks, for stopping by today.








7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shirley ! I love the different textures and the colours... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. Sis, you sure capitalized with the gorgeous fall colors on this card!! Love that burlap ribbon ( I forgot all about that stuff!) Akk that embossing looks great, and the way you blended your colors and embossed THEM TOO is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your multi-colored leaves are gorgeous! And I love the burlap ribbon with the acorns scattered through it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so pretty!! I love the beautifully colored leaves on the awesome EF - and, especially like the burlap and acorns - wow - again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrumptious colors on your leaves Shirley and the acorns are adorable! This is a great card for this challenge - love it. Must be wonderful for Sue to have gotten to her computer and commented after her surgery! Beautiful work. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so pretty, love the adorable acorns and the beautiful leaves.

    ReplyDelete