My Blog List

Monday, January 20, 2014

Sqigglefly - Make a CAS card

This week the Squigglefly blog  challenge is to make a clean and simple design card.    I chose to use the Squigglefly image "Tall Ship" by Grahamn  Gamble for my card.  It was an easy image to do.  I colored the water with a copic marker, then I added  some waves with a white Sharpie marker.  Viola, my image is done.  I used Authentique dp and I am very happy with the end results.    Seems like I am making more masculine cards these days which is totally unusual for me.

Thanks, for stopping by today.

9 comments:

  1. Love this card Shirley! I love that image too - it is so easy to use. Your water is wonderful and the sketch you used really showcases it. I need to make more masculine cards - there was a time they were my favorite but I got out of them for awhile. Super CAS card - hugz!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card for a man Shirley ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great guy card… love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley, this is a fabulous guy card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS and very masculine - looks like you have unlocked another avenue of your cardmaking, Shirley! Love the 'tall ship', nicely accented by the striped DP - great colors!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a fantastic job on the water! Really a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card...I'm loving the striped paper you've used with this image! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you did the water on this card, it so awesome. I gotta get me a white sharpie. :D Just a beautiful card for a guy.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete