My Blog List

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge - Flower Pot People

Today is the beginning of a new Speedy TV Inspiration challenge.  I have chosen some really cute pictures of Flower Pot Pot people to receive inspiration from.  I used the MFP Stamps Classic Dad and Gears to you stamps.    Here is the picture that I chose:


Isn't he just the cutest?  You can go to Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge to see the other pictures and to see the other design team sisters' cards.


6 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! I love the tire tracks background!! The sentiment is perfect with the truck!! And that flower pot guy is adorable!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a DH who is all about "gears", this challenge suits you to a "T" ! My eyes did not catch the tire tracks right away, but it was a brilliant idea - that ol' car looks like his racing car and the steering wheel and sentiment go perfectly with it! Awesome job, Shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo inspiration! Terrific masculine card in this fab shade!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your card - and the tracks are absolutely awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I am just now catching up my friend. I like the colors, image and sentiment on this - a great man card with plenty of texture and a really super look. Well done for this challenge - hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made a great masculine card here...using that adorable inspiration picture!

    ReplyDelete