My Blog List

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Classy Cards N Such - Lovely Calcutta Flower

I am loving the Calcutta Mini Porcelane Flowers and I am using one of them again today.  I embossed my pink card stock first.  I then used the Classic Scalloped Ovals Large dies to cut the scallop trim.

Next I used the Spellbinders A2 Divine Eloquence dies.  I added the Calcutta Mini Porcelane Flower to the center of my card.

I stamped Prayers from the Justrite Botanical Medallions and Banners on  Simple Stories Vintage Bliss paper.  I used an oval punch to punch the sentiment. I cut another oval from white card stock, cut it in half to make the layer for the sentiment. I attached my pink card stock to a white card. I added White Pearls to the oval and the main frames of the card for the finishing touch. 

Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! The flower is gorgeous!! Love the embossing and the design!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! Your card is gorgeous Shirley ! I love the embossed background, the die cuts and the beautiful flower ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, absolutely gorgeous and elegant! The flower is just so very pretty and the design and colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful PINK card! I like your pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Shirley...pretty colors and gorgeous flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card Shirley. The soft coloring on the flower and your card design are just beautiful. Well done! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete