My Blog List

Friday, November 7, 2014

Classy Cards N Such - Christmas Poinsettia

I sure hope you are looking for Christmas card ideas because I have created another Christmas card for you to see.

Today I started off by using a white card base.  I layered it with red Joy crafts Foil Paper-Textured Patterns 1.  I am really enjoying the beautiful and shiny papers in this pack.  Next I layered a shiny silver piece of card stock over the red textured paper.

For my embellishments, I chose to cut a Memory Box Madera Corner from white card stock.  I used  the red Foil Paper and  Poppy Stamps Small Blooming Poinsettia to cut
the poinsettia that I layered over the corner of the Madera Corner.  I added three Silver Baby Rhinestones in the center of the Poinsettia.

For the final steps of my card, I used the ODBD Ornate Frame Sentiments to stamp the Merry Christmas and used the red foil  with a die from my collection and put it behind behind the sentiment to make it stand out.

Most of the products used may be found in the Classy Cards N Such store.  Use the code Shirley-10 for a discount.


Thank you for coming by and taking a look at my card.  

5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the shiny papers!! They are so elegant and beautiful!! The poinsettia and flourish are fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiny, Merry and BRIGHT!! This is a gorgeous CAS card with a lot of pizzazz!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, so beautiful and shiny, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty with all the shine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty with the silver and red. Hugz

    ReplyDelete