My Blog List

Friday, August 21, 2015

An Ocean View

Summer is passing very quickly so I wanted to make a beach themed card.  I love the ocean and it has been a couple of years since I have been so I am going to view it on this card and try to pretend I am there.  ~smile~

You may find full details of my card Here.

Thanks, for stopping by and have a great weekend.

Products Used:

Graphic 45 By the Sea Paper
Impression Obsession Mini Nautical Set 
 Art Institute Clear Adhesive
Hexagon die




6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Shirley!! I love the colors!! What beautiful papers!! The lighthouse is so fabulous!! I love the nautical details you added!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO beautiful Shirley ! Love the die cutting and the knot ! Enjoy your week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can almost hear the foghorns sounding as I look at this amazing card! Love how you layered this with the hexagon die cut and added the mini dies of the life preserver and ship's wheel, but the sailor's knot from the recycled twine was a stroke of genius - great manly card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - pretty papers, lighthouse and I love the knot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I'll also use your images on this lovely card...so I can remember what it's like to see the ocean...(It's been over eight years for me)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love beach theme too and I wish I was there too, lol. Hopefully we will get to go soon.

    ReplyDelete