My Blog List

Thursday, October 29, 2015

A Starry Night

Here is a card I made for Classy Cards N Such blog.   I made a card using my favorite colors,  I like non traditional colors for my Christmas cards.  I recently made another card with this layout, but I have changed my colors up and made this one as a night scene.

I started with a pink card base.  I added a layer of silver and black.  I cut the pink Christmas tree using the Memory Box Frosted Christmas Tree.  I used a circle punch and punched circles using black/silver card stock to make ornaments for my tree..  I attached the ornaments  with
Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive.  I adhered the tree to the black card stock.

Next I used a little star punch to make the pink and silver stars.  The silver star at the top of the tree was made using the Memory Box Over the Moon and Stars die.

I used Versamark to stamp the sentiment  on pink card stock and used silver embossing powder.  The sentiment is from the Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments.

Thank you, for joining us today. 

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Shirley ! Love the unusual colours for Christmas, they look fab together ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely festive card, I do love that you have used pink, my fave!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tree and card - love the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leave it to you to make a GORGEOUS Christmas card with Pink !!! I love the silver and black, together with the pink - - sure made a fabulously feminine Christmas card!!

    ReplyDelete