My Blog List

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Classy Cards N Such - Sequins and Holly

Hi, I just want to share a card I made for the Classy Cards N Such challenge #105-Holly Days.   I apologize for the picture not being better, but the silver foil is very hard to photograph. 

I used silver and green foil from the Foil Paper - Textured Patterns 1.  This is a great pack of paper and it has a total of 50 (5 X 5) pieces of paper.  There are 5 different colors and patterns.  I used this for my Christmas cards last year and still have a lot of it left.

I used the Memory Box Holly Bouquet with white card stock.  I cut two more using the red and green foil paper.  I used the pieces from those to fill in the holly and berries on the first die cut.  I adhered these over the silver paper.

The white tag was made using the Fancy Label Tags 1.  The sentiment is from the Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments stamp set.

The ribbon was made using the Memory Box Corner Bow .  I adhered it to the card using Art Institutes Adhesive and the metal tip.  

For the finishing touch, I added silver rhinestones and red sequins. 



Thank you for coming by today.  I hope you will come over to the blog and join us for the challenge.



5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and festive card Shirley ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving what you have done with all this foil - so festive - and the trailing ribbon down the side just leads the eye to the holly in the center and your wish of Peace! Great imagination!! Foil is not the easiest thing to work with and you have done a marvelous job!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the glitz & sparkle! Very pretty Christmas card Shirley! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and elegant - and, like an old crow, I am drawn to anything sparkly and shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirley this is absolutely gorgeous it looks so luxurious with the shine and sparkle this is a card that will stand out from the crowd.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete