My Blog List

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Classy Cards N Such - Tucker Love

I really had fun making this card for Classy Cards N Such.   Anyone who knows me,  knows I love dogs.  One of my dogs is a French Bulldog named Tucker.   I love this little guy, he is so full of spunk and personality.   My card today is all about Tucker.

I started with a black card base.  Next I took a piece of white card stock and put the Memory Box Texture Mesh Stencil over it.  I sponged two different colors of distress inks over it.

I used my Frenchy die by Poppy Stamps to cut three dogs out of the white card stock that I had just stenciled over.  I used Art Institute Clear Adhesive to attach this piece to my card base.

The bow was made with the Sue Wilson Finishing Touches - Filigree 3D Itty Bitty Bow die.

The border was made using ODBD Beautiful Borders die.  For the finishing touch to my card, I added Silver Rhinestones.

Thank you for taking a look at my card today.  Have a great Fall weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Aw this is so cute Shirley!!! Love the bg you created and your doggie die cuts are so cute! I'm sure Tucker thinks so too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the "love" of your life is taking over your heart as well as your card making ideas!! Love this stenciled BG with the Beautiful Border across bottom of your card!! All the little French bulldog dies remind me of how he is always MOVING all over the place - what a delightful way to show his 'moving ' personality!! Nice touch with the bow up at the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty and I love the colors. Tucker and his friend Cooper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Shirley ! Love that background... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I how you made the background, and the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you say ADORABLE????? Too cute. Hugs to Tucker & the other fur babies! TFS

    ReplyDelete