My Blog List

Saturday, December 26, 2015

The Season Of Music

Here is a card I made for Classy Cards N Such.  I wanted to make an unusual Christmas card and I think I succeeded.   ~grin~  The music on my card reminded me of days past, when I was a child.  We always had a good time singing Christmas carols and celebrating the season.

I started my card by sponging my card stock with Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Evergreen Distress Stain.

I stamped the sentiment on the card using Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments stamp set.  I adhered the Memory Box Party Music over the top of the sponged colorsI used silver card stock to make the Small Snowflakes by Impression Obsession.  I wrapped my card up by adhering the pieces to the card using Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive.

I entered this card is the Impression Obsession - Snowy Wishes challenge.


4 comments:

  1. Love the non-traditional colors on this beautiful card Shirley! Just wonderful. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely and elegant and the colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Shirley!! What a delightfully different Christmas card - I can practically FEEL the JOY coming from the music your dies inspire!! Bright colors always bring me joy and using these on the BG is just so uplifting! Love the silvery snowflakes too, even though all we have here is rain - thanks for giving me a bright spot in my day!!!

    ReplyDelete