My Blog List

Thursday, January 7, 2016

It's Your Birthday

I am always in need of a non gender birthday card so that is what I have to share with you today.

I started my card with a white card base. and layered it with blue/green card stock.    Next I used white card stock with the Memory Box Baptisia Collage die.  I really like how this die cut shows the layer of green behind it. 

The tags were made using the Spellbinders Fancy Label Tags One.  I cut the balloons with Our Daily Bread Designs Happy Birthday die.  I used silver cord to tie the balloons together and tied a bow.

As always, I used Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive to adhere the pieces to my card.

Thank you for stopping by today and taking a look at my card.   Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

  1. I love your card Shirley ! It's so elegant ! Love the colour too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Shirley! Love the monochromatic theme and such a great choice for colour too! The layered frame for the sentiment is just lovely! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley, what a gorgeous color to show off the beauty of these corner dies in the Baptisia collage! It even allows your balloons to be a focal point, as well as the terrific sentiment on the SB tag! I love this layout and will definitely be trying something soon with it - great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors, design and card! You are able to use your dies in such awesome ways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Shirley! I love the teal/blue color with the white! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. I love the corner die.
    (hugs)

    ReplyDelete