My Blog List

Thursday, May 19, 2016

A Hot Man For Your Birthday

There is a new challenge up for the QKR Stampede blog today.  It is a sketch challenge.  I wanted to make a humorous birthday card so I used the Male Stripper # 23202 image.   My sentiments are computer generated.  The inside sentiment says, "And this one can bring home the money...".   I used glossy accents on his glasses and  gold stickles on the end of the cane.  He was colored with copics.  I let the paper, which was in my scrap bag, do the work for my sketch, the strip was already down the side of it.  I used red sequins for the finishing touch.

Be sure to join us for this challenge and you could be the winner of a couple of QKR digital images.

Have a Happy Friday and a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely hilarious! Just The Funny with fabulous colors, coloring and choise of papers!! I would like to see his face who get this card!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I spotted this in the QKR challenge, I broke out into chuckles galore!! What a great image for a humorous birthday card, and you sure did a fabulous job with the layout, and the sentiment, both inside and out!! Excellent coloring, and the sequins were just the right touch to add "masculine" sparkle to this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Absolutely LOVE this!!! I must get that image. Love your fun card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fun image and great paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the best guy cards I've ever seen! Made me laugh out loud the minute I saw it! Can't believe I never noticed this image before! Fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom would die laughing if I gave her a card like this. That stamp is just way too funny. You really made him look classy with that paper and gems. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete