My Blog List

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Eureka - Feminine Card For Mom

The Eureka blog challenge is to make a Feminine Card for Mom.  It is hard to believe that Mother's day is two weeks away.  I chose to use the  Iris #21301 image for my card.  Most Iris' are purple, but I chose to make mine blue.  

I used used a Spellbinders Decorative oval to showcase my Iris.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch and Spellbinder corners. 

Please come over to the Eureka Blog and join us for the challenge.  I hope to see your card there.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colors you used, dp and the pretty corners to go with the iris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! The flowers are gorgeous!! I love the bricks and the papers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and elegant card and I love the iris in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way you echoed the blue from your flowered paper in the corners and on the iris itself turned out gorgeous!! That pretty deep pink border really draws attention to the focal point too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Shirley ! Love the soft colours... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Great card!
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really beautiful Mother's Day creation! Your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete