My Blog List

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Eureka Stamps - Walk on Water Bible Journaling Page

The Eureka Blog challenge for this week is anything goes.   I decided to do a journaling page in my Bible.   I used the Walk on Water stamp #15402.   I used Prisma pencils for coloring, the water was sponged on with distress ink and I sponged the clouds on using a cloud template.   

I hope you are all having a great Memorial Day Weekend.  Stay safe.  Thanks,  for stopping by today.

P. S.   Be sure and check out the blog candy that I am giving away.



6 comments:

  1. It's so fabulous!! I love the image!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty and happy. I am afraid if I tried bible journaling - just my touch would set the bible on fire and blow me into oblivion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image for your Bible journaling, Shirley!! Get out of the boat and walk on water seems like good advice too, for a lot of us - Got to trust, don't we?? This sure made a fabulous page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a great combination of images and sayings - so effective!

    ReplyDelete