My Blog List

Thursday, May 26, 2016

QKR Birthday - Don't Worry

The QKR Stampede challenge this week is to make a birthday card.  I love this Break Time Crow #11302.   He is all kicked back and enjoying his birthday.    The sentiment is computer generated.
The inside sentiment (also computer generated) says, " One more birthday won't hurt you,  but those old joints might be a different story".    I know-it's kind of corny, but it is perfect for the recipient.

Be sure and check out the challenge cards of my QKR team mates.  I hope you will make a card for our challenge.

Thanks, for coming by today.  Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. You have such a wonderful knack for coming up with just the perfect image to go with your terrific computer generated sentiments that reflect your great sense of humor - I agree this will tickle someone's funny bone - or achy joint! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the perfect card for ME & my old joints! You always have such a wonderful sense of humor with your cards! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image this is! Even the little pig looks happy lol. FABulous colours and design.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun image and great sentiment sounds like it could be for me lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete