My Blog List

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Rocket Birthday

Here is a birthday card I made for the Splitcoast Stampers Ways To Use It Challenge and for the Sketch Challenge.  The Ways To Use It challenge - we were to make a card with a toy.  I used a Squigglefly image. My three year old grandson loves rockets, he tells me how they go into outer space.  He amazes me with his knowledge.  Between daycare and the learning programs on television,  he has learned so many things.  He has been with me this week and he sure has entertained me.

Thanks, for coming by today and taking a peek at my card.

5 comments:

  1. Great image and card. I need to make some munchkin cards. Wonder if I have any rockets? Thanks for the inspiration! kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are amazing and their insights can be a source of inspiration, especially when they get involved, seeing your stamps!
    Love this brightly colored rocket ship, bound for outer space - great background paper - even has stars! Putting it into that die with the 'reversed scallops'(a sunburst?) make it look like it is breaking through the atmosphere! Terrific card for a little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a perfect card for a little boy! Reminds me so much of when mine were itty bitty. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet!! The rocket is adorable!! What a fun card this is!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool card Shirley ! Love the bright colours ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete