My Blog List

Friday, July 22, 2016

Up, Up and Away - QKR Challenge

The challenge over at the QKR Stampede blog is to use the theme of Up, Up and Away.  I used the
QKR image Baseball Boy and the Eureka image Baseball Balloon.  My baseball boy is on his way to play a big game and he is dreaming how the ball is going to go Up, Up and Away out of the park on his first hit.    Maybe he is just a dreamer and then again, maybe he will make it happen.  ~smile~

Go over to the QKR blog and check out the other team mates cards.  These ladies are very talented.  I hope you will get started on your card for the challenge and upload it for us to see.

I can't believe it is Friday.   This week went so quick.  Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. So adorable!! He's too cute!! I love the baseball background!! What a fun card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A baseball balloon is the perfect way to show this young man's "dream" - clever you!! Sure hope he jumpstarts his enthusiasm a little though! Love the all American look with the baseball background papers too!

    ReplyDelete