My Blog List

Thursday, October 20, 2016

MHK Designs - New Year Greetings

New Year Greetings Digital Stamp Set 
 I am loving this cute New Year Greetings set from MHK.  It was so easy to work with.   The image could also be used as a birthday card or invitation.    I used copics, gold and silver leaf pens to color the image.  I chose to use gold and black papers on it because those colors always look so elegant.   They are so perfect for a New Years card.   Be sure and go over to the 
MHK Designs Blog.   You will find other cards there and check out the design team blogs.   Leave some comments for them and you just might win one of the new releases.

I have really enjoyed being the guest designer for MHK Designs.   Thanks, for stopping in and taking a peek at my cards.

7 comments:

  1. Wow - Gorgeous Retro-style card with fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I love the image!! Elegant and fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card to start the New Year off with - very celebratory - and retro too, especially with the gold and silver leaf pens! The gold and black layers really make this one shout "FUN!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, very elegant which is perfect for New Year's. I've enjoyed all your cards this release, so glad you join us. Donna MHK Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the vintage looking image and the gold and black colour combo-perfect celebration card
    carol x

    ReplyDelete