My Blog List

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Flourishes - Clean and Simple

Today the Friends of Flourishes (FOF) team has made  CAS cards to share with you.   Everyone has their own interpretations of CAS.   Personally,  I think of it as being a card I didn't spend one or two hours coloring the image.   My white hearts were already cut out  from a previous project so it made my card for this challenge even more simple.  My card was made using dies, an embossing folder and a stamp from Flourishes "My Funny Valentine" set.  By using the white embossed piece of card stock,  I was able to give a clean appearance to the front of my card.

The Flourishes blog and online store are under reconstruction at the moment, but we are hoping they will be up and running again soon.

Be sure and check out the other FOF design team cards.

Davi

Gloria

Kren

Shirley (That’s me)

Toni

Vickie

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like all the texture from the embossing folder and dies. This is a classic Valentine look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really LOVELY. Wonderful dies and design.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for Valentine's day!
    Beautiful Shirley!
    Hugs, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely CAS Valentine! Very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just had this die out with NO IDEA what to do with it - your interpretation of the C&S card made it a no brainer!! Love the grey and red with the white embossed background!! This is an awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Shirley!! I love the lacy hearts with the embossed background :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful!! I love the lacy hearts!! they look amazing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card design. Love the die cut hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those heart die cuts! Really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete