My Blog List

Saturday, February 11, 2017

FOF Flourishes Flower

Davi is the challenge hostess for the Friends Of Flourishes  this week.  She has challenged us to put flowers on our cards.  I used the Flourishes Stamp set called Camellia love.    I colored the image using Copic Markers.  I used several layers of the pink and black card stock and I like the elegance of the frames.    I added a few pearls to the card when I was done.

I really appreciate you coming by.  You can find links below to see what my team mates made for this challenge.  Be sure to check them out.

Have a great and fun weekend.

Davi

Gloria

Kren

Shirley (That’s me)

Toni

Vickie

6 comments:

  1. Just getting on now since I was out all day, but boy was this card worth it!! SO elegant, Shirley!! Love the way you layered the pink and black card stock to showcase your pink Camilla - even the flipping of the oval center makes it look special!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the elegance of your frame too! I think this makes a nice contrast to my clean and simple card featuring the same set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really really pretty, love the rose and the beautiful frame.
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! There one of those beauteous frame die cuts again with that lovely flower. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!! I love the lacey pink background over the black! Makes a wonderful backdrop for the beautiful flower :)

    ReplyDelete