My Blog List

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Blue Knight ~ Under My Umbrella



Today's WT634 challenge: Has everything to do with "u". Or you. Or ewe, etc. There are many choices-- such as umbrella, underwater, universe, etc.   I decided I would use my Blue Knight stamps
Beach Scene Beach Chairs and Accessories and Bible Verse 2.   I sponged the clouds using a scalloped circle template and I colored my accessories using copic markers.  My finishing touch was adding sailboats.


Thank you, for dropping by today.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely scene! Beautiful with the great orange and green mats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous beach scene Shirley! Beautiful coloring and I love the orange and green with a splash of yellow!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those beach, lovely colors - this scene SCREAMS "summer" with all the lovely reminders of everything I love about the beach! The horizon with the blue sky and sailboats looks so inviting! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card Shirley and your copic colouring is fantastic as usual. Makes me long for Summer days and weather!

    ReplyDelete